lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

"The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!"

Saludos estimados lectores. Disculpen mi largo silencio. He estado algo ocupado, pero estoy preparando nuevos posts. Mientras tanto los dejo con un poco de sabiduría televisiva.
  • Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
  • I'm never going to be disabled. I'm sick of being so healthy.
  • Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
  • Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless.
  • Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?

No. No es House quien dijo estas geniales frases. Es Homero J. Simpson. Aqui les dejo algunas de mis frases favoritas de Homero. Para que se rían un poco. Y quién sabe, tal vez les haga reflexionar un poco.
  • Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.
  • If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.
  • I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
  • Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kind of useful things like...love!
  • Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.
  • [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
  • What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts.
  • Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!
  • If at first you don't succeed, give up.
  • I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!
  • I felt a surge of power, like god must feel -- when he's holding a gun.
  • But Marge, what if we chose the wrong religion? Each week we just make God madder and madder.
  • No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.
  • Trying is the first step towards failure.
  • Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
  • Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
  • Stupid risks make life worth living.
  • I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.
  • There comes a time in every father's life when he blows up his daughter's room.


Fuentes:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Translate